Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome To My World

Hello folks!
Just wanted to start this blog with a greeting to let you know a bit about me.
I'm Bethany Carr.
I want everybody to be happy all the time. I want all people to love everybody else and for things to always be beautiful and good.
I realize that in the regular world this won't always be the case. But I long to see God's kingdom come in the earth--a kingdom where his love reigns.
I guess what I am is an ordinary visionary, understanding that "we have this treasure in earthen vessels". I hope we'll all be perfect, even while I know we probably won't be.
So I like to dwell on the good things and deal mercifully with those who are less than they should be (myself included).
I'd like to tell you that this blog is always going to be spectacular and wonderful. I can't promise that. But what I can promise you is this. In my world, we always try to love one another.

No comments: